Author | Speaker | Coach
Dawn Pruchniak began her private practice in 2012 after the sudden and completely unexpected loss of her husband when she was 54 years old and her triplets were seniors in high school. She was thrust into getting all her affairs in order, and had no idea how much work was ahead of her and how much more difficult it made the grieving process.
Dawn quickly realized there were too many things she wasn’t living ready for. She learned the hard way that the best time to know what you have, what it means and what you need is before a major life event happens. At a conservative estimate, it took 300 hours to get her affairs in order.
Since then, she and her team have been helping others like her –people just like you – to avoid the same risks she once faced. Her personal experience has given her a mission to help people Live Ready. A background in Engineering and Sales is the foundation for her systematic and personal approach to helping people re-address their affairs. Her experience helps you avoid common pitfalls that can damage and even destroy relationships.
Dawn helps you to enjoy life and stop worrying about the “what ifs”. You can live with confidence that those you love most will be protected when the unexpected happens.
“The Best Gift is Your Last Gift”
- • Learn the 3 myths which prevent you from taking action.
- • Find out a simple analogy to understand the components of your affairs.
- • Discover Dawn’s 7-Step System to take to get your affairs in order.
“How to Help Your Parents Create Their Best Gift”
- • Learn a powerful technique to address a difficult topic.
- • Find out how to help them and respect their privacy.
- • Discover 3 essential conversations that will protect your family.
“For the Older Adult: How to Create A Plan that Accommodates Your Aging Capacity”
- • Learn a strategy for managing bills that allows others to help when you want it.
- • Find out how to talk to your adult children about your wishes.
- • Discover 5 easy steps to organize all important information.
“Is What’s Supposed to Happen Going to Happen?”
- • Learn 3 techniques that will uncover any gaps in your strategy.
- • Find out common mistakes and how to avoid them.
- • Discover 3 steps that will make a transition smoother.
Dawn speaks across a broad spectrum of organizations as well as multiple media channels. Engagements include chambers, professional networks, churches, womens groups, seniors groups, financial planners, estate planning councils, rotary clubs, and philanthropic educational organizations.